At Woodbridge Kids Dentistry and Orthodontics, we offer Invisalign clear braces as a treatment option for your teenagers!
Call us today at 905-264-1543
to find out if your child
is a candidate for Invisalign.
At Woodbridge Kids Dentistry and Orthodontics, we offer Invisalign for Kids and Teens. We know that having properly aligned teeth and jaws can help in preventing tooth decay, gum disease and other dental health issues. Invisalign is a modern alternative to metal braces which work similarly by shifting teeth into place.
As a parent, you understand that the decision to straighten your teenager’s’s smile can affect their life significantly. With school or everyday activities, using traditional braces might not be the most preferred option, and thanks to Invisalign, they don’t have to be. You can provide your teenager with the confidence of a perfect smile without any restrictions from metal braces.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have at 905-264-1543.
INVISALIGN FOR TEENS
Teenagers find Invisalign an attractive option for a few reasons. There are no metal brackets or wires, and no elastics to have to change and as well as no need to worry about having food and plaque trapped in unreachable places.
The Invisalign Teen aligners are designed comfortable and thin so your teen can continue participating in their favourite sports and playing musical instruments without any concerns. Your child’s teeth will be straightened without having to sacrifice their lifestyle, and that is important.
How old does my teen have to be?
Most people are candidates for Invisalign. For teenagers, we recommend all their permanent teeth have grown in fully- including the second molars, and have no tooth decay or pending dental treatments, their chances of qualifying for Invisalign braces is good.
Usually, all permanent teeth have grown in between 10 and 14 years old.
What does Invisalign fix?
Invisalign can help treat the following dental :
- • Gapped teeth
- • Overbite
- • Underbite
- • Open bite
- • Overly crowded teeth
- • Crossbite
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- • Treats a wide variety of cases, including crowding, spacing, crossbite, underbite and overbite.
- • Straightens your child’s teeth, while being virtually invisible.
- • Average cost is about $5,000 which is the same as traditional braces.
- • Allows your child to eat whatever they enjoy without worrying about breaking their braces, or with unreachable food stuck behind brackets.
- • It is removable, which lets your child to brush and floss their teeth normally for better periodontal health.
- • Made of smooth, comfortable plastic instead of sharp metal that is more likely to irritate gums and can snap.
- • Invisalign Teen provides up to six free replacement aligners if lost or broken.